For Macek Technika – Oss
Are you a Quality Assurance Officer looking for a job full of challenges? Then we have the job opening that will suit you.
MT-Products is a producer of high-quality plastic products. Our products can be found throughout Europe in all kinds of applications. Our products range from high-quality technical products to packaging products that find their way into the consumer market.
Working at MT-Products is varied. Due to the wide range of products, no day is ever the same. Together with your colleagues, you ensure that production runs without a hitch and that our products have the quality for which we are renowned. The atmosphere at MT-Products is informal and you will be working in a close team.
Because of the growth and increasing complexity of business processes, we are looking for a breath of fresh air to reinforce our company. You will ensure that the quality of the working environment, production processes and the product will be lifted to a higher level. You realize procedures, manuals and contribute to the digitalization of the company.
You turn problems into opportunities and pragmatically tackle a variety of projects. With this attitude, you realize concrete results. In doing so, you enthuse the people around you and create a natural superiority. You are independent, driven and dare to take initiative. You get a lot of responsibility which gives you the freedom to shape your own function.
- Inspect and control various product operations and report on standard deviations to the production coordinator.
- Conducting inspection rounds.
- Provide clearances before the start of the production process.
- Digitally record findings of inspection rounds.
- Complaint handling.
- Creation of measurement reports.
- Develop and maintain setup lists and other production forms.
- Taking care of the production process in terms of quality and efficiency.
- Implement quality at all levels of the organization.
- Finished MBO education and/or verifiable work experience.
- Knowledge of production systems and Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook).
- Affinity for process engineering / manufacturing.
- Good proficiency in the Dutch language. English is an advantage.
- Customer-oriented attitude.
- Flexible hands-on mindset.
- Team player
- Sense of responsibility
- Communicative and socially competent
- Technical insight is important
What we offer:
- A market-based salary based on knowledge and experience.
- A growing company with short communication lines.
- Employment based on 32-40 hours. If possible, flexible working days and times.
- Good secondary employment benefits.
- Pension accrual
- Opportunities for career advancement